4 Leah

Just another Edublogs site

Let’s get back to commenting!!

October31

Hi 4 Leah,

Right…..hands up who’s written a comment on our blog lately? What? No hands? That’s right……it’s been a while since someone from the amazing 4L has written a comment on our blog, so I thought that I would create something that will entice you to do it. So, for everyone who writes a thoughtful comment (for example, telling me about what they did on Halloween/ Cup Day, or something related to your learning), you will have the option of getting a card out of the Reward Box or choosing something from the Prize Box. That’s right…….so get cracking, as I’ve missed all of your insightful and interesting comments on our class blog.

Waiting in anticipation,

Leah 😉

P.S. If you went trick or treating for Halloween, I hope you were thoroughly spoilt!! I saw lots of amazing costumes on my way home from school today….I wonder if any of them were you? 😉

animated_gif_halloween_273-1

2 Comments to

“Let’s get back to commenting!!”

1. November 2nd, 2016 at 9:01 pm      Reply Charlotte Says:

Hi Leah,
    On Saturday, we went to IMAX and watch Dinos: pre-historic in 3D.
    After that we went to the museum!

On Halloween I dressed up as a Zombie!
    After school I went to a Halloween party with my friends and my brothers friends!

On Cup Day the horse that I bet on was Bondi Beach, but mums horse won, Almandin!

From Charlotte 🙂

• November 6th, 2016 at 10:29 am      Reply 56leah Says:

Hi Charlotte,

Wow! What a busy weekend you had! 😉 Did you take any photos of you dressed up as a zombie for Halloween? If so, I’d love to see them! 😉 I’ve heard that the Dino movie is pretty spectacular! What did you think of it?

Good luck for Hooptime tomorrow! 🙂

See you on Tuesday,

Leah 😉

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Recent Comments

Skip to toolbar